Our Story :


Perfumery TAUSSI and ‘a traditional store where you can find everything’ that serves for the care and beauty of the skin, with the best brands of cosmetics, make-up and with the scents of the most ‘prestigious houses. The staff, always updated and specialized, will welcome ‘with advising kindness, at best, always trying to meet the demands of even the most’ demanding consumers.

The “Company” Taussi was founded by Camillo Taussi in 1864 and began as barber. The late 800 by ‘the barber Hector, son of Camillo, and with him were opened public bathrooms with showers and tubs, very rare at that time, in Italian homes. In 1911 was open Perfume, the first of all the city ‘. In 1925, along with Hector, he enters Perfumery his son Tullio, who learns to Rome on business of hairdresser for lady and, when he returns to Fano, the barber is replaced with the Hairdressing salon. Because of the Second World War, the old premises were destroyed and Perfumery with adjoining Parrucchieria are transferred to its present location in Corso Matteotti 118.Tullio, with his wife Bruna, manage the activities’ until 1993 when he took over his son Rodolfo, with his wife Luciana, currently manages the Perfumery.